Air Conditioning Technicians in Las Vegas, Henderson, & the Surrounding Areas
We have a team of expert technicians to fix, repair, or replace your home's air conditioner when you need it the most!
Las Vegas' Most Reliable HVAC Maintenance Services - Designed to Keep You Comfortable Year Round!
No matter the season, the experts at Air Zone Cooling & Heating can keep you comfortable in any conditions. Even with the most dependable HVAC equipment, there are times when you need support from the experts.
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR
We offer expert AC repairs when you need it the most! If you need air conditioning system repair services, one of our specially trained and experienced technicians will provide fast, high-quality service to get your unit running again.
Air conditioning repair is one of the most important decisions you can make during the hot summer months in Las Vegas, so give our experts a call at (702) 240-9663! We warranty all work AND parts provided to our customers.
Need a second opinion? If you are unsatisfied with a previous quote or diagnosis from another contractor, we can help you! We repair all makes and models of air conditioning equipment.
We are committed to customer satisfaction. Air Zone Cooling & Heating offers affordable and competitive pricing on all air conditioning repairs. Get your unit up and running with our fast HVAC repair services!
What Are The Most Common AC Unit Malfunctions?
Air conditioning units are very necessary in Las Vegas, and with time and continuous use, they will have various malfunctions. Having an idea of the kind of malfunctioning problems an air conditioning unit can help determine if contacting a professional is needed. Here are some of the most common AC unit malfunctions:
- The air conditioning unit stops working: This might be as a result of dead thermostat batteries. Check to make sure they are in working condition and if so, check the thermostat itself to ensure that it is in its cooling settings. Sometimes, the circuit breaker automatically trips off. Check to make sure this is the case, if it’s not, you might need to call a repairman to take a look at your air conditioner.
- The air conditioning unit doesn't blow cool air: This could be as a result of the air filter. Changing the air filter every few months is important to prevent problems like this.
- The air conditioning unit doesn't cool properly: Sometimes you might notice that some areas are cooler than others, this can be a result of blocked vents. Check that the vents are not blocked and call a professional if necessary.
Why Is My Air Conditioning Not Cold?
Air conditioning is a marvelous invention, allowing you and your family to remain comfortable even when it's sweltering outside. When that air conditioning ceases to work well, it can be worrisome. Does it need to be repaired?
First Ensure There's Really a Problem. Turn your air conditioner on and let it get going over a few minutes. Then hold your hand up to one of the vents. If you feel cold air blowing in, but the rest of the room feels warm, it's not the air conditioner that's the problem. AC units blow cold air and the air mixes with hot air in your home, which means that the air in a room can feel warmer than you'd expect. Give it some time for it to cool down.
- Change the Filter. Changing the filter for the air conditioner is like restarting your browser to your computer: If you have not changed your air conditioner's filter in the past month, change it now and see if that helps. A clogged filter slows everything down, including the intake of air.
- Inspect the Vents. Ensure all the vents in your home are open. Also frayed weatherstripping allows hot outside air to come in, and closed vents prevent cool air from blowing out.
- Contact a good AC repair company like Air Zone Cooling and Heating to have a technician inspect the system and make necessary repairs.